Monitoring (former Advanced Monitoring) is the extension that monitors your server metrics and displays them as visually appealing graphs.
Monitoring has two modes:
- Integration with 360 Monitoring, a new feature delivered by the cloud service Plesk 360.
- Built-in Monitoring that works in tandem with the Grafana extension.
Note: 360 Monitoring works in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.36 and later.
Regardless of the mode you choose, you can do the following:
- See detailed reports on the server health.
- See how server health parameters change with time.
- Change the displayed time period.
- Keep track of the server system resource usage.
- Configure email notifications to inform when one or more resource usage reaches the predefined threshold.
Integration with 360 Monitoring, however, brings even more to the table, namely:
- Website availability monitoring.
- Monitoring of multiple servers.
- Various notification channels.